Oh, Hey there!
Seriouslyyyy how do people sum up who they are and what they do in one tidy, on-point, little majestical paragraph! I have a strange obsession with words and writing 'novels', in fact I have actually decided I should write one, well a book anyway.
Below are a few words that I like and feel represent me, what I do, and my approach to how I do it. They will either resonate or connect with you…orrrr yeah no, not for me! Haha
I’m really just a crazy little passionate mix of part health and fitness professional, part lightworker, part hippie, part badass and part life adventurer!
I have a shit load of EPIC stuff that I have brought to life in the world and hopefully it is a big, happy ‘HOLY SHIT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE’ from you.
Purpose and Passion
Trying to explain what I do in a small box on my home page was just not going to happen, so I decided to write my 'novel' in a blog for those whose interest was tweaked. So here goes.....
Here is some of the magic I have worked hard to create for you fabulous beings:
• Real Talk - My Blog is for a glimpse into my busy little working mind and learn some awesome info that I have spent a lifetime learning and that has literally ‘LIT UP MY LIFE’....and what makes it even more badass is being able to share it with you. If you have a strange obsession with reading my stuff then you will love my blog of unlimited word counts and inner thoughts. Take me to this magic immeadiately!
• Feel Good Fitness – Oh hey there little ‘Lightworker’! You need a little help and guidance on building your badass body to bring your epic shit to the world? Check out my one-of-a-kind workouts that bring the FEEL GOOD back to fitness. Tell me more about this splendid training you speak of!
• Feel Good Food – I was once like you, confused, overwhelmed, stressed, worried and constantly thinking about food. To be our best we need to be focused and have freedom from all the BS smashed into our faces every day from the so-called ‘health’ and ‘fitness’ industry, and of course the other fav ‘diet culture’. I got your back babes! Tell me more about this delightful nutrition!
• Move By Minerva- Ahhh my beautiful little skincare company that is not just going to give you that fresh skin and majestical glow, because you need to shine your light bright right…...ain’t nobody got time blocked pores and barriers to badass. Find out more about this little gem and how this conscious brand will make a bigger impact on the world. I must know more about this splendiferous range!
Do you want to also want to know the ‘secret’ to improving your health and really slaying at life???
STEP 1 Get Healthy = Movement and Nutrition – FEEL Good
STEP 2 Get Happy = Self- Discovery – Contemplative Practice – Spirituality – Purpose
STEP 3 The Body is The Bonus
Tell Me More
BEYOND A BODY EVENTS
It is time to unleash on the world and for women to come together and rise up. I'll need your help my little Lightworkers. More Info soon!
Current Life Goals for my Global Work
- Bringing back the feeling and feel good to fitness. So much focus on the 'aesthetics' of health and fitness. As a society we have been slowly brainwashed and forgotten that an active lifestyle is about optimal health and wellness.
- Bridging the gap between health and fitness and wellness. Overall health and wellness is about paying attention to and improving all areas of your life, not just the physical component. Don’t forget to work on your mental, emotional, social, environmental, financial and SPIRITUAL health kids.
- Creating more leaders and light workers through fitness. Because health and fitness is our foundation. When we take care of ourselves with balanced nutrition and training we can function at optimal and bring our best to the world. Health is wealth.
Oh look my 'social proof' i am kind of relevant and credible (jokes)
Anyway here we go......As seen in:
"I can't explain how incredible it is to finally be free from the constant thoughts of food and body obsession. I eat well, I feel great and I know I am in healthy in more important ways that just 'looking good' as defined by the world. As a lifestyle athlete I am fit, strong, energetic and a total badass at 'living life'. It is nice to be finally free of the 'diet culture' and society's BS standards that we have jammed down our throat 24/7 about what we should look like to be able to be happy and live a full-filled life. Remember, if you are constantly thinking and worrying about food, you are NOT living a health and fitness LIFESTYLE, you are being consumed by it. "